Wednesday, March 25, 2009

no need for cats at my place

WOOF! Great news! I caught them. Two in two consecutive days.

They've been annoying the hell out of me for weeks. Sometimes, when I go for a walk with the Boss, or Graham or with flip and his Boss, when I get back home, some of my dry food has disappeared.

When I'm chilling about in the back yard, every now and then, I catch them out of the corner of my eye, working their way through the garden - trying to be as quiet as a church mouse. There ain't no church going mice in this house! Perhaps some field mice. Anyway, I caught them. Let's hope there's no more, but I think with the weather getting cooler, they're likely to bring their mates back to my place.

When the Boss came home, I presented him with my catch and He gave me lots of praise, a hug, and the extra-special yummy organic treats that I like. It was fun catching the mice, too. I watched them for a long time, studied their hid out in the back shed, and reached out my big paw and went 'whack'. I think that's why their eyes are all red.

Can't wait 'til winter sets in and the rats start coming looking for food! WOOF!

3 comments:

WooFBOYSYD said...

You have such great hunting skills Caesar. I bet the boss passed on those skills. I've seen him on the hunt before.

WooF...

Charlie Daniels said...

Cool! They look like miniature possums and I don't like them much either! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Hey J - can you email or call when you have a minute - LJ